Monday, February 1, 2016

Watching Movies As A Critic

I admit, I am fond of watching movies. And because of that, I thought of writing my criticisms for the movies that I watched and post it here.

Here's how I am going to do it. I watch the movie without reading any reviews made by another. In that way, I am totally clueless about the movie. There's a tendency that I might have already watched the trailer of the movie, but I hope that doesn't affect me how I know about the movie. If I read a review from the others, I will note in the post of the article about my criticism of the movie and provide the URL.

I hope that you could give feedback about the reviews I make. And take note, I am going to write them as shortly as possible because I am afraid that I might give the spoilers as well. I also think to give ratings to the movies, so if you don't agree with my review, please post it as a comment on the review. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment